- Current member(s) may create a new topic on forum (IPC Board) to discuss and engage people for the IPC activity you intend to organize.
- Non-members may post details about your activity in the IPC General Discussion Board to gauge response for the activity. The forum moderator of the IPC board will create a dedicated topic for your IPC activity if there is sufficient interest generated.
2. Plan at least 3 weeks in advance, this is to ensure that you have sufficient time to submit an IPC consideration application for your activity.
- Link for IPC Activity Consideration form: http://RBKD-online.com/ipc-activity1.php
- Provide as much details as possible (eg. Date, Time, Venue) and also a brief description of your activity.
3. Submit the IPC consideration form at least 14 days in advance. However, please note that:
- You should already have a minimum expected turnout of 7 persons
- Depending on the nature of your activity (this usually affects sporting IPCs), confirmed booking of the necessary facilities may be required before your activity is approved as an
4. Upon approval of IPC, you are supposed to send Private Message to participants. In the message, do request for the participants’ name, contact number and forum email. These information are necessary for post-activity submission.
- Rationale of IPC activities: To let members interact and bond with each other.
- If possible, try to arrange for a meal after the activity so that participants have more time for bonding.
- Please try to engage the participants and remember to take a group photo at the end of the activity to let us know that the IPC did take place.
- Check out RBKD’s blog: http://RBKD-online.com/fanclub to better understand our RBKD culture.
- Email Jiamin your writeups and the group photo within 5 days of IPC activity. You may send it to layjiamin@RBKD-online.com.
- Select a few other participants to send in their write-ups. It would be good to encourage new participants to share their thoughts.
- Organiser(s) are expected to submit a short write up too.
- To ensure that your participants are awarded their IPC, you need to compile a list of their forum’s user ID and email address and send it to Jiamin.
- Organiser(s) and participants are to take note that you are only awarded with the IPC when you receive the IPC allocation email.
- Please take note of the terms & conditions of the IPC awarded as stated in the email.
Last modified on 9 June 2011