The 4 incoming directors are:
• Mr Niam Chiang Meng, deputy chairman of the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore and board member of IRAS. He was former chairman of MDA and former Permanent Secretary of MICA.
• Mr Robin Hu, CEO of South China Morning Post Group and ex-senior executive VP with SPH overseeing its Chinese Newspapers and Newspaper Services businesses.
• Mr Rajesh Sreenivasan, partner at Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP, current head and lead partner of the Technology Media and Telecommunications (TMT) practice across the 10 member firms.
• Mr Roy Quek, executive chairman of Thomson Medical Group.
The outgoing directors are:
• Mr Rajiv Wahi
• Mr Venky Krishnakumar
• Ms Elim Chew
• Mr Chan Yeng Kit (Recently appointed chairman of Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA))
The remaining directors are:
• Ernest Wong, Chairman
• Mr Scott Anthony, Managing Partner, Innosight
• Mr Ahmad Nizam, Director, Straits Law Practice and Advisor, Youth Court
• Ms Wong Su-Yen, CEO, Human Capital Leadership Institute; Chairman, Nera Telecommunications; Director, Yoma Strategic Holdings and Director, NTUC First Campus
• Mr Yap Chee Keong, Chairman, CityNet Infrastructure Management Pte Ltd (trustee manager of NetLink Trust); Director, Tiger Airways; Director, Citibank Singapore and Director, Straits Trading Company
• Mr Shaun Seow, CEO, Mediacorp